Background

Navigation Bar

TWI Member

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Apologies

I want to apologize to everyone for not having anything new for so long.  I have been raising a litter of puppies for the last 8 weeks here is my little photo album of them.  One has had some serious medical issues.  I've had sleepless nights and crazy days.  With 5 puppies pooping and peeing and trying to train them to the pee pads and all that.  I just don't have the time for tuts.  

I'm taking my baby girls dad to court and requesting a safety plan for visitation in a supervised facility. 

I have an online store that I was just trying to get going, when all of a sudden my life got so crazy.  If anyone is interested in feather jewelry, medicine bags, dream catchers, ear cuffs, clip in feather hair extensions...come see me at Sparrow Hawk Dzynz.  I don't have much up there right now but more is coming soon.  You can also see sold items in the Showcase in the Photo Gallery.  I take requests for custom made items, as well.  I'm only allowed to post 10 items for sale with the package I bought but I don't even have 10 yet...LOL

So...anywhoooo....that is what has kept me away.  I actually have one that is almost done.  I was finishing up on it when I got the puppies.  I'll see if I can get that done and up...if I still like the way it looks...

No comments:

Post a Comment